[Wien] Query regarding clean_lapw

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:14:21 CEST 2022

Dear Prof. Tran,

                   I have obtained convergence by introducing the following
parameters; alpha=0.25, mixing scheme = PRATT, mixing parameter=0.05, TETRA
instead of TEMP in case.in2.
Now, I want to compare the energy before lithiation & after lithiation. I
have obtained the energy before lithiation using the parameter, alpha
=0.25, mixing scheme = Msr1, mixing parameter=0.2, TEMP in case.in2

Do you think that these two scenarios are comparable? or I may need to
invoke the same parameters in the system before lithiation?

with regards,