[Wien] A basic question regarding Rmt of the same element at different compounds

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Sun Jun 26 19:15:42 CEST 2022

I do not know if it would be large, but to compare them you need to use compatible systems, and that includes Rmt

Pablo

Dear Prof. Delamora,

                    Thank you for your reply. You are right that we should keep Rmt (Li) to 1.66 for both cases. However, my question is whether such a small difference in Rmt of 0.06 would influence total energy in a considerable way?

with regards,