[Wien] MMINT

reyhaneh ebrahimi reyhanehebrahimi52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:07:11 CEST 2022

Dear Prof. Laurance Marks, Prof. Gerhard Fecher, and Prof. Fabian Tran,
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I followed your comments
and applied them on my compound.
I would report back my results in the "
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bkkhhio37nse7ef/Ebrahimi-3.pdf/file" address.
Sincerely yours,