[Wien] No inversion symmetry in magnetic case?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat May 14 08:05:27 CEST 2022

No, without SO there is no spin-mixing. They are absolutely independent
of each other.

Put a k-point into case.klist_band; x lapw1 -up -band; x lapw1 -dn
-band; x lapw2 -up -band; x lapw2 -dn -band

and you can plot the spin-density of this k-point using xcrysden or   x
lapw5 -up  with the proper in5 file.

Email:peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
WWW:http://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at       WIEN2k:http://www.wien2k.at