[Wien] local coordinate of Spin

Ruoshi Jiang ruoshijiang at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun May 22 18:09:14 CEST 2022

Thanks for the reply,

I know case.inso shows the vector of the magnetic moment, which is the exact direction that the local coordinate of Sz point to.

What’s the local coordinate of S_xy plane? Do you have any information of that? Is there any transformation matrix from the global to local spin?

Sorry, Sir.  I can’t find the case.outputdm* file in my calculation.

Best,
Rossie.