[Wien] ELF

reyhaneh ebrahimi reyhanehebrahimi52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:36:04 CET 2022

Dear all

In the next step of my calculations, I would like to compare the results of
ELF using PBE-GGA and PBE-GGA+U (Ueff=0.404 Ryd for Ce atoms) for the
antiferromagnetic CeIn3. I put the details and problems of my calculations
in the "https://www.mediafire.com/file/89nbwgq2og3xgdf/ELF.pdf/file".

Sincerely yours,

Reyhaneh Ebrahimi