[Wien] Bader charge

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:23:40 CET 2022

In addition to what Peter said, one comment: your batio3.inaim is
consistent with your 18.2 outputaim, but the angle ranges are
different for your 21.1 outputaim. You also have used low accuracy
numbers (not that many decimal points). However, this should not
matter due to the symmetry.

Please check that you did use the inaim/clmsum for 21.1