[Wien] Error in parabolfit_lapw for 4D optimization of monoclinic structure

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sun Nov 20 16:02:35 CET 2022

Are your files   "Case*"  or "case*"  ?
What is the name of your directory ?

The capital letter makes a big difference.

Otherwise, I believe you used   -f FILEHEAD   in a wrong way (and this
option may even not work).

If our directory is called "case" and all your files also start with
"case", you should not use   -f filehead.   This option is only used
when the files are named differently than the directory.

I suggest you repeat parabolfit without this option.

Otherwise it could be that you should edit the following line in parabolfit:

echo $type | x_lapw  eosfit6
change to:
echo $type | x_lapw -f $file eosfit6