[Wien] Error while running IRelast - calljob_lapw

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:57:41 CEST 2022

Thanks, I created a command_init_lapw.patch for this, which is available
at [1].

However, to more easily apply it, I used the following three terminal
commands:

username at computername:~$ cd $WIENROOT/SRC_IRelast/script-elastic
username at computername:~/WIEN2k/SRC_IRelast/script-elastic$ wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/master/21.1/command_init_lapw.patch
username at computername:~/WIEN2k/SRC_IRelast/script-elastic$ patch -b
command_init_lapw command_init_lapw.patch
patching file command_init_lapw

In addition, I encountered another small issue with the IRelast files in
WIEN2k_21.1.tar.  The fix was simple though, just had to enter two
terminal commands:

chmod -x $WIENROOT/SRC_IRelast/script-elastic/initIR_lapw
chmod +x $WIENROOT/initIR_lapw

I made a note of this as well in the README file at [1].

[1] https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/21.1

Kind Regards,

Gavin
WIEN2k user