[Wien] IRelast error in C_ana_elast_lapw

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 16:51:28 CEST 2022

My guess. Neither a "reverse parabola", which has a maximum, not "linear",
which has none are physically reasonable right. Either you are far from the
minimum energy, your structure is unstable or something else is wrong.
Ensure that you are at a stable minimum before trying to do the elastic
constants.

Just my guess based upon what you said in your email. Did you mean
"reverse"?

---
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University