[Wien] WIENncm installation error

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sat Dec 16 11:20:05 CET 2023

I get no error
I just calculated the band structure of Fe bcc using the non-collinear WIEN2kNCM code without any problems !

copy or make a case.klist_band file
run lapw1 -band                                        (note: ncm has only lapw1c)
make a case.insp input file
run spaghetti

Note1: It is xncm and NOT x from the regular Wien2k version to run the programs !
If the energy files do not have a different format, then it might be possible to run spaghetti of the regular version. I did not check that

Note2: the magnetic space group may differ from the nonmagnetic one, take care about the correct klist_band

Note3: spin up/down may not make sense due to site dependent directions of the magnetic moments, in general the spin polarisation is a vector and has not only a z-component.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Institut of Physics