[Wien] Missing write_inwplot executable

Brandon Gunn bgunn at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 6 22:09:36 CET 2023

Hello,

I am running Wien2k v21 on an Ubuntu system. I am trying to work through a
tutorial to obtain the Wannier functions for GaAs. I receive an error
stating that the 'write_inwplot' command is not found. While investigating,
I see in the SRC_trig folder that I have a 'write_inwplot.f' file but there
is no corresponding 'write_inwplot.o' file or 'write_inwplot' executable.

It looks like maybe this file was missed during the initial Wien2k
compilation or something? How can I obtain the missing executable?

Thank you,
Brandon