[Wien] help

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:36:08 CET 2023

Please read the "netiquette" instructions at
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/mailing_list/ on posting to this list. You
have not provided enough material for anyone to help.

N.B., 19.1 is very old, so you should update.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University