[Wien] lapw1

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 6 16:12:07 CET 2023

From: naincy Pandit <naincypandit42 at gmail.com>

Respected Sir,
As I informed you earlier I am facing some issues regarding the
compilation of the Wien2k_21.1. I am attaching the error screenshot with
this mail. I am using the OneAPI base tool kit which is successfully
installed on my PC and source /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh this path I
am using in Bashrc. But now when i start the w2web command it says this
command is not found.

You cannot attach   graphical screenshots. They are too large. You have
to use "copy / paste".

Anyway, from the screenshot I can see a full page of "errors". Obviously
the installation of WIEN2k did not work at all.
IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO CONTINUE or TRY TO RUN WIEN2k AS LONG AS SUCH
ERRORS OCCUR.

As I said before: You should list all commands explicitly, only then we
can see if you forgot something or did something wrong. (At least in a
similar way as you described the installation of OneAPI).

Please remove the WIEN2k_21 directory and restart the installation, but
copy all commands you used (and eventually all error messages) for
further reference.