[Wien] Parallel execution of SCF cycle

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:10:55 CET 2023

Please do "cat $WIENROOT/parallel_options", as I suspect you have an issue
there.
Do you have a "normal" mpirun or does your cluster require something
different?
Which mpirun are you using?

Also, I doubt you need "lapw2_vector_split:2", and you do not appear to
have set the "omp_XXX" variables which are needed for recent versions.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi