[Wien] running with Hubbard U

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 05:30:32 CEST 2023

The atoms used have to be ordered from small to large. So 1,2,3,4 is OK, as
is 1,3,6,7. 1,3,7,6 won't work, as you have found out.

It has to do with how the relevant code is written in lapw1, lapw2 and orb
(I don't think it matters for the mixer).

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University