[Wien] lapw0.def failed

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 00:54:50 CEST 2023

You either did not compile the programs in /home/hmd/wien2k23 , instead
used some other directory, or the compilation failed. Do
cd /home/hmd/wien2k23
grep -i "error" */compile.msg | grep -v -e arguments -e xerror |grep -v know
You will probably find many errors.
N.B., I assume that echo $WIENROOT gives /home/hmd/wien2k23

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 5:27 PM Brik Hamida <hmd.brik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear
>
> There is no such lapw0 in the directory : home/hmd/wien2k23
> but there are  lapw0para and  lapw0para_lapw  ( the same for lapw2 )
> What should I do ?
> Thanks

Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Northwestern University