[Wien] System Error....Couldn't write to/.

karina Khan karinakhan996 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 06:23:00 CEST 2023

Thank you for your response. I want to ask you that if I complete the
process by clicking continue initlapw without saving will it affect my
results as doing so I didn't find any error in scf convergence.

One more thing this " System Error....Couldn't write to/." didn't observe
in other molecules like BP, ZnSiP2 and other.