[Wien] changed space group of doped supercell

Ashwani Kumar ashwani.ism at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:50:06 CEST 2023

Thanks Dr. Blaha,
                   One more doubt. Doping in 333SC in present work resulted
break in multiplicity of a doped site from single site (m=4) in undoped SC
to two sites (each with m=2) in doped SC. I was expecting same EFGs at two
sites (assuming same local chemical environment) as they are generated due
to break in multiplicity of single site (should have same chemical
environment). But obtained different EFGs. Please enlighten me.

                   Should i replace one out of the two sites by original
atom so that only one doped site remains in the system. Can calculation be
performed without mentioning space group.

Thanking you,
A. Kumar