[Wien] Unable to finish init_lapw. X patchsymm is also not helping.

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 29 13:28:43 CEST 2023

It is not different. It is just the rhombohedral lattice in a way wien2k
wants to specify rhombohedral lattices.

Alternatively you can move some atoms a tiny little bit such it breaks
the symmetry. But then you run in P1 and the computational effort is 20
times bigger.

Email:peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
WWW:http://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at       WIEN2k:http://www.wien2k.at