[Wien] dispersion correction for superheavy elements in Wien2k ?

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 1 07:51:20 CEST 2023

I very much doubt that any of the vdW-corrections with atom-specific
parameters (like dft-d3/4) has parameters for these elements.

On the other hand, the nlvdW-method is not atom specific, but depends
just on the density. So it should work.
However, most likely very little experience exists and the results are
probably hard to verify anyway due to lack of experimental results.