[Wien] question about wein2k and libxc

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 2 18:54:58 CEST 2023

During init_lapw (or   x lstart) you can only select LDA, PBE, PBEsol or WC.

After the initialization you have to edit case.in0 and put in your
desired functional as described in the UG.

Or, if using a hybrid functional, you should run   init_hf  ;
     if using a mGGA (self-consistently) run        init_mgga
     if using   mBJ                      run        init_mbj

(lstart is not connected to libxc, and only these standard functionals
are implemented. It only provides a starting density and the selection
of core/valence states (in1, in2 and inc files).