[Wien] Issues with ifort and MKL while installing on Red Hat

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 3 08:11:35 CEST 2023

Hard to guess what goes wrong.

The gfortran issue is pretty clear, as you still have the ifort compiler
options in the Makefiles.

If it is true that check_minimal_software_requirements.sh  finds ifort
and MKL, but (in the same terminal !)  siteconfig does not find it, it
may point to a problem with your tcsh.

You could simply say:
tcsh
which ifort