[Wien] compilation of Wien2k with GNU OpenMPI, but with MKL library ?

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Tue Jun 6 09:29:16 CEST 2023

I believe it should be possible, at least the MKL link time
advisor https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/onemkl-link-line-advisor.html
definitely allows to select GNU compiler and OpenMPI. But yeah, it
might be more painful than going either fully Intel® oneAPI or GNU
compilers+OpenBLAS+OpenMPI way.

Best regards
Pavel