[Wien] FFTW compiling

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:45:25 CEST 2023

I think you are overstating this, particularly editing Makefiles. Certainly
the default configurations won't work if you mix versions,. You will have
to enter them yourself in siteconfig, or edit WIEN2k_OPTIONS and apply them.

My thinking. Intel OneAPI is free and reasonably robust. Therefore unless
you are really familiar with the insides of compiling/linking etc, use it.
KISS.

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University