[Wien] STOP SPHBES - Error

Ilias Miroslav, doc. RNDr., PhD. miroslav.ilias at umb.sk
Mon Jun 12 10:12:46 CEST 2023

Dear Wien2k experts,

the SCF lapw1 step gives me error "STOP SPHBES - Error" for my system - small Quartz slab with LvO2 on top of it. No symmetry, z lattice coordinate is the z-vacuum distance. Bottom Si atoms are H-passivated.

The corresponding output file,  LvO2onQg.output1 , shows this warning:
"WARNING: FOR X =  19.5239     BESSH WANTS TO START AT N=   99"

I checked the structure, RMT's are fine (I had to increase Si RMS to 1.80 to prevent the charge leakage), GMAX=40, kpoints=1000.

Files are here, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yiu-0vdSDgxNe0T2-0lQbEhJ2K79oHwe?usp=sharing

What can be wrong  with the input ? Should I change  some parameter?

Best,

Miro