[Wien] Extraction of atomic sphere potential

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 17 07:49:36 CEST 2023

The radial mesh is given as (see UG, struct file)  r_i = r0 *exp((i-1)*dx).

r0 , NPT and RMT are gven in the struct file and from
r_NPT=RMT=r0*exp((NPT-1)*dx) you can calculate dx.

Am 16.06.2023 um 23:34 schrieb Artem Tarasov via Wien:
> Dear Prof Peter Blaha,
>
> thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for such a vague question.
>
> Nevertheless, you have given me the answer I need.
>
> I was looking for the sperically averaged density as function of
> distance from the nucleus and now I see that the .clmsum file is
> exactly it.
>
> If possible, please answer one more question, where can I find a
> radial mesh values for r^2 * C_00(r) specified in this file?
>

> Best regards,
> Artem Tarasov

Peter Blaha,  Inst. f. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: +43-158801165300
Email: peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
WWW:   http://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at      WIEN2k: http://www.wien2k.at