[Wien] [SPAM?] Re: compiling the WIEN2k 23.1 version

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:23:26 CET 2023

Did you update your mkl? Did you compile lapack yourself?

As I said before, this is normally a user error. Send one of them to my
private email and I will look, beyond that I have no clue.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=zmHhI9gAAAAJ&hl=en
<http://www.numis.northwestern.edu>