[Wien] 'FERMI' - INTEGRATION FAILED lapw2 error

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 16 20:50:32 CET 2023

Sorry, my mistake. It is called case.inq  not case.inqtl.
I don't know what kind of ELNES you do - normal or orientation sensitive
(advanced) ?

In order to be able to help I need more info what you have done.

Did you do the TELNES3 task step by step in w2web ?

There is a   x qtl ... step,  you should see on the screen that it
finished properly (without any error).

Next is the telnes3 step.  Does it say on the screen   TELNES3 done ?

Then view outputelnes. At the bottom it should say:  finished succesfully ..

And so on, step by step ...