[Wien] XCrySDen Version: 1.6.2

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Sat Mar 25 01:31:35 CET 2023

The only difference is
semishared => shared

________________________________
De: Wien <wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de delamora <delamora at unam.mx>
Enviado: viernes, 24 de marzo de 2023 06:28 p. m.
Asunto: [Wien] XCrySDen Version: 1.6.2

Dear WIEN2k community
I am having trouble with XCrySDen, if I use;
          xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-semishared
I have no problem, but if I use
          xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared

|*****************************************************************|
|*                                                               *|
|*  XCrySDen -- (X-Window) CRYstalline Structures and DENsities  *|
|*               =         ===         =              ===        *|
|*---------------------------------------------------------------*|
|*                                                               *|
|*    Anton Kokalj (tone.kokalj at ijs.si)                          *|
|*    Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia                *|
|*                                                               *|
|*    Copyright (c) 1996--2019 by Anton Kokalj                   *|
|*                                                               *|
|*****************************************************************|

  Version: 1.6.2

  Please report bugs to: tone.kokalj at ijs.si

  TERMS OF USE:
  -------------
  XCRYSDEN is released under the GNU General Public License.

  Whenever graphics generated by XCRYSDEN are used in scientific
  publications, it shall be greatly appreciated to include an explicit
  reference. The preferred form is the following:

  [ref] A. Kokalj, J. Mol. Graph. Model., Vol. 17, pp. 176-179, 1999.
        Code available from http://www.xcrysden.org/.

XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR=/home/Programas/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared
XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH=/home/pablo/xcrys_tmp

/home/Programas/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared/bin/xcrys: error while loading shared libraries: libfftw3.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

For the
          xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-shared
I get the same answer, except for the line
 "Version: 1.6.2"

Saludos

Pablo