[Wien] High symmetry points of Graphene

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:20:56 CEST 2023

Dear Wien2k users,

                          I am asking a basic question, which I am not able
to solve till now by Lit.. survey. I have simulated Graphene with Primitive
space group having the same structure of hexagonal Graphene to have more
freedom over C inequivalent atoms for studying the effect of doping.
However, during band structure plot I am obtained Dirac cone at high
symmetry point Gamma & not at K point in which a hexagonal lattice
structure exhibits Dirac points.

Please comment on this. Looking forward to listening from you.

with regards, .

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Fellow