[Wien] Regarding installation of software

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:40:19 CEST 2023

Sorry, but I do not think your request is appropriate. I suggest that you
find some books on Linux and read/teach yourself. Also, read a second time
the user guide. If after that (only after) there are still issues then ask
a question on this list with specifics.

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University