[Wien] how to completely erase w2web setting ?

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:01:44 CEST 2023

You have a process still using that port. Either use ps (or similar) then
kill it, or use a different one. Best is to kill the old one.

N.B., in rare cases a sysadmin has closed off the ports.

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University