[Wien] Installation of wien2k in compact clusters.

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:17:36 CEST 2023

I installed OneAPI (ifort 2021.9.0) on a computer today.  With it, I was
able to compile and link without any build errors a fresh install of
WIEN2k 23.2 in Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS.

The installation seemed simpler with OneAPI as it took me 11 steps
instead of the 14 it took me with gfortran.

Should it be of interest to anyone installing the 23.2 version of WIEN2k
with OneAPI, the PDF in which I recorded the steps should be at:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Docs/blob/main/WIEN2k23.2_Ubuntu22.04_Install_with_OneAPI(ifort).pdf

If interested in knowing the installation differences between OneAPI and
gfortran, you may compare the OneAPI steps with those for gfortran.  The
link to gfortran PDF is in the past post at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg22450.html

Kind Regards,

Gavin
WIEN2k user