[Wien] WIEN2k-3233

Safae Benyoussef safaebenyoussef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:56:01 CET 2023

Hello,

I am writing to seek your assistance in testing Example 5 of the tutorial
for Raspberry Pi - TaAs.

I have encountered several issues while attempting to run this example.
Despite my efforts to resolve them by using both the Wein19, Wein21, and
Wein23 versions, the same errors persist:

Input file name: Wloop.in
Additional options:
Checking existance of Wloop.in
-- OK
Success
Working directory =
/home/halima/Documents/wien19/SRC_BerryPI/BerryPI/tutorials/tutorial5/TaAs
Wilson Loop ---------------------  1 of 91
  File "/home/halima/Documents/wien19/SRC_BerryPI/BerryPI/berrypi", line 184
    print(DEFAULT_PREFIX + f"SCRATCH = {scratch}")
                                                ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "WloopPHI.py", line 267, in <module>
    direction, Data = Solve(WorkingDir, KlistFileName, n, multiplier,
S_Band, E_Band, K_Start, K_End)
  File "WloopPHI.py", line 162, in Solve
    with open(berrypiOutFileName, 'r') as read_file:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'TaAs.outputberry'

I would greatly appreciate your guidance and support in troubleshooting and
resolving these issues.

Cordially,

Safae Benyoussef