[Wien] cif2struct

Igor I Mazin imazin2 at gmu.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:07:55 CEST 2023

In Vesta, go to Edit -> Edit Data -> Structural parameters. Then in the
right bottom click "Remove duplicate atoms". Then export again to cif.
Then use cif2struct

However, I must agree with Laurence. This is a kind of problem you
should be able to solve on your own, if you cannot, maybe you need to
retake the condensed matter physics class.