[Wien] [ERROR: NEC01 charge leakage too large]

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 04:12:31 CEST 2023

At a minimum we need to know the RMTs, maybre more. I suspect that you
input the unit cell in Bohr whereas you should have used Angstroms. I
expect your RMTs are very small (<1 au) so everything will be wrong

___
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Walter P Murphy Professor Emeritus
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
else has thought" Albert Szent-Györgyi