[Wien] error in exercise 6(MgO surface slab)

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Tue Apr 9 09:21:30 CEST 2024

Dear Yuyang,

I tested the tutorial and initialized the calculation with "init_lapw -b -vxc 5 -numk 600”. It works on my end (Wien2k v23.2, Wannier90 v2.1.0). We also tested with Wannier 3.X for the workshop. Please be more specific about your steps leading to the error message and the message itself.

Thank you
Oleg