[Wien] Warning during x symmetry

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Apr 24 17:09:30 CEST 2024

where is your structure from ?
if you have a cif file, transform the structure to P1 maybe on the Bilbao crytallographic server (take care on the relevant digits) and let the Wien2k initialisation do the job for you
check the structure in the structure editor after you accepted the one found by Wien2k, before continuing with symmetry

However on the bilbao server you find also other tools to convert the structures from one to another setup and/or file format (unfortumnately maybe not for Wien2k)

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Institut of Physics