[Wien] Query regarding wien2k_scratch directory

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:30:44 CEST 2024

Dear Wien2k users,

                     After running calculations I am saving the data in
external hdd while deleting the same from linux. However, at each time,
after deleting data, I have found that some amount of spaces are not
recovered. Wien2k is saving some files in Linux which I am not able to
delete.
My query is where are those extra files are stored? Whether there is some
directory called as _scratch but then I am not able to find it either?

Any response is eagerly awaited.

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti