[Wien] Fermi contact hyperfine field contribution in WIEN2k

Wanderson Lobato Ferreira wlferreira at usp.br
Wed Aug 14 13:35:15 CEST 2024

Dear users,
I have come across a specific aspect of the calculations that I seek to
understand in greater depth.
In the Technical report about Calculation of hyperfine field in WIEN2k (by
Pavel Novak), the formula for the Fermi contact field is simplified as:
Bc=524.3×ρ(0)(kG)
I am particularly interested in the derivation that leads to the
coefficient 524.3 in this equation. Could someone kindly provide a detailed
explanation or point me towards relevant resources that elucidate how this
coefficient is determined (i.e, the conversion factors and unit
considerations involved in this derivation)?

--
*Wanderson Ferreira*
University of São Paulo