[Wien] NbNiO3 antiferromagnetic

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Feb 3 09:47:08 CET 2024

Hi,

I can confirm the problem. It is funny that this has never been reported
before.

The reason for the crash is that the program   orb  requires the atoms
sorted in ascending order. The init_orb script gives:

  1 4 0        nmod, natorb, ipt
PRATT   1.0
1  1 3      index of atom, number of l, l
8  1 3      index of atom, number of l, l
2  1 2      index of atom, number of l, l
3  1 2      index of atom, number of l, l

but in order to work properly it should be

  1 4 0        nmod, natorb, ipt
PRATT   1.0
1  1 3      index of atom, number of l, l
2  1 2      index of atom, number of l, l
3  1 2      index of atom, number of l, l
8  1 3      index of atom, number of l, l

Edit case.indm and inorb and sort the atoms properly (don't forget also
to sort the U values).

PS: rm *.dmat* *.vorb*

Regards