[Wien] DOS with Spin-orbit coupling

susanta mohanta susanta.phy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:16:12 CET 2024

Dear Prof Blaha and wien2k users.
                                                      I am facing a problem
while plotting dos with so. For up spin, all the commands are running but
for dn spin
x palwso -dn

I am getting an error like
 ERROR IN OPENING UNIT:          18
        FILENAME:
 CeMg_3.vsp

                         STATUS: old          FORM:formatted
OPEN FAILED
0.008u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

N.B: For dn spin all the steps are also not visible in interactive mode. I
am using wien2k 23.1 version. In older versions, this problem was not
there. I have checked the .vsp files and present for both spins. Any help
in this regards would be appreciated.

with regards
Susanta

*Dr. Susanta Kumar Mohanta*
Assistant Professor in Physics
Dept. of Basic Sciences
Government College of Engineering Kalahandi,
Bhwanipatna-766002, Odish
7328025509, 8249969717