[Wien] NMR Chemical Shift NMR-LOs - here: possibilty to focus on more then one atom

Michael Fechtelkord Michael.Fechtelkord at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jan 26 15:25:37 CET 2024

Dear all,

following the suggestions, I created a set of in1_nmr files focussing on
the nuclei I want Chemical shifts for e.g. (x_nmr_lapw  -mode in1 -focus
F) and after that I renamed the in1_nmr file ( mv case.in1_nmr
case.in1_nmr_F)

I did that for F, Al and Si. After that I substituted all NMR LO= 3
parts with the NMR LO= 10 parts in the case.in1_nmr file  from the
created case.in1_nmr_X files using a text editor.

The NMR calculation worked fine.

Thanks again for the help!

Best regards

Michael Fechtelkord

--
Dr. Michael Fechtelkord

Institut für Geologie, Mineralogie und Geophysik
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Universitätsstr. 150
D-44780 Bochum

Phone: +49 (234) 32-24380