[Wien] wien2k workshop

Israel Omar Perez Lopez israel.perez at uacj.mx
Fri Jan 26 18:19:18 CET 2024

Dear Peter

Thanks for the reminder. I submitted an application and asked for the grant which was denied. But I would like to attend the workshop anyways. When will we receive the notification of acceptance. In case I am accepted I need to make arrangements here in advanced and ask for funding. I appreciate your feedback.

Best regards

Dr. Israel Pérez

Institute of Engineering and Technology

Department of Physics and Mathematics,

Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez

Av. del Charro 450 Nte., Col. Partido Romero,

Ciudad Juárez, Juarez Chihuahua. Mexico C. P. 32310

Tel: +52 (656) 688 4887

National Council of Science and Technology

Insurgentes Sur No. 1582,

Col. Crédito Constructor,  C.P. 03940

Del. Benito Juárez, México D. F.