[Wien] GAP is not found in case.scf

Burhan Ahmed burhan.ahmed at aus.ac.in
Thu Jul 25 14:09:36 CEST 2024

Thanks for your response. I am doing a slab calculation having 5 quintuple
layers. My compound is a semiconductor. When I do the band structure
calculation a clear gap is visible at the gamma point.

If I do the same calculation for a metallic compound, the case.scf file
shows band gap =0.0 eV (metallic). But in the Slab calculation this line
(gap = xx eV) is missing.