[Wien] Charge leakage too large

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 11 10:04:31 CEST 2024

Hi,

Please use the RMTs (or stay close to them) which   setrmt   recommends.
Your O sphere is very small and unless there is a particular reason (eg.
total energies for the O2 molecule is necessary, ....) I would not do that.

For small Zn spheres, reducing the ecut to -7 is the proper way to do.

Your core leakage error must come from somewhere else.

Please check your case.scfm file (:NEC01 and core charges) and also
case.outputm.
You should find out what causes the large charge leakage. Maybe case.in2
(NE) is wrong, ....