[Wien] (no subject)

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 15 19:23:25 CEST 2024

Simply download the newest version in a new "WIENROOT" directory, follow
the instructions and use the "update" option for siteconfig, which takes
all your settings from the previous installation.
After installation, just change the WIENROOT variable in .bashrc
(.cshrc) to the new path.

Your calculations are not touched and remain available.

Am 15.06.2024 um 16:53 schrieb RAKESH KUMAR:
> Sir,
> I'm registered user of Wien2k since 2023, I want to update to latest
> version. Please guide me how can I update it to latest version without
> losing my settings configuration and more precious my calculated data.
> And please do let me know how can I use this wien2k package on HPC.
> Thank you
>
> Rakesh Kumar
> Research Scholar
> University Dept. of Physics, L.N.M.U. Darbhanga- Bihar

Peter Blaha,  Inst. f. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: +43-158801165300
Email: peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
WWW:   http://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at      WIEN2k: http://www.wien2k.at