[Wien] Confused between TELNES or OPTICS for EELS simulation of Xe atoms.

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 02:02:59 CEST 2024

Most of your questions are answered in the sources you read; you need to
find (experiment) which matches the results. This is not really something
where we can give you an answer beyond try.

I suspect you mean something different with "charged". To get +ve Xe it has
to be bonded to something like F. Core hole is different.

___
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
else has thought" Albert Szent-Györgyi