[Wien] MPI Parallelisation confusion.

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:00:29 CEST 2024

To not use OpenMP, set omp_global:1.  That is according to:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18967.html

Regarding which of the .machines files, you may want to check the
mailing list archive to learn about the .machines file syntax difference
between k-point parallel and mpi parallel.

Mailing list archive posts about k-point parallel

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01129.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg22747.html

Mailing list archive posts about mpi parallel

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05464.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10367.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09599.html

Kind Regards,